Verso Paper (VRS) is a supplier of coated papers to catalog and magazine publishers. This stock is trading up 9.6% to $1.77 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.64-$1.9052-Week Range: $0.85-$5.44 Volume: 334,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 194,560 From a technical perspective, VRS is ripping higher today on heavy volume, and the stock is challenging its 200-day moving average of $1.74. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in VRS as long as this stock can manage to close above that 200-day moving average and near its daily highs. If we get that action, then look for VRS to make a run at $2.20 or higher in the near-term. To see more stocks under $10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV