Verenium (VRNM) is a biopharmaceutical company, a biotechnology company, develops, manufactures, and commercializes enzymes for industrial processes in North America, Europe, South America and Asia. This stock is trading up 6.9% to $4.06 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.73-$4.1352-Week Range: $1.35-$4.15 Volume: 246,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 95,186 >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, VRNM is ripping higher today on heavy volume, and the stock is now quickly approaching a near-tem breakout trade. That breakout will hit once VRNM can manage to take out $4.15 with high-volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades if VRNM can sustain a move and close over $4.15 with volume that's near or above 95,186 shares. If we get that action soon, look for VRNM to hit its next major overhead resistance level $4.68 very quickly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV