Galena Biopharma (GALE) is a biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing therapies addressing unmet medical needs using RNAi-targeted and immunotherapy technologies. This stock is trading up 14.5% at $2.29 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.19-$2.4552-Week Range: $0.36-$3.54 Volume: 4.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.5 million >>7 Cancer Drug Stocks to Know Right Now From a technical perspective, GALE is gapping sharply higher today on big volume right off some near-term support at $1.85. That $1.85 support level was hit after this stock just dropped from its March high of $3.54. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if GALE can manage to close near its daily highs, and if it can manage to break out above $2.75 with volume. Look for a sustained move and close over $2.75 with volume that registers near or well above 2,532,010 shares. If we get that action soon, look for GALE to make an attempt at re-testing that $3.54 area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV