Echelon (ELON) develops, markets, and supports energy control networking solutions worldwide. This stock is trading up 6.4% at $4.49 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.19-$4.5652-Week Range: $4.16-$10.72 Volume: 227,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 161,811 >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, ELON is bouncing big right off its 52-week low of $4.16 with decent volume. Traders should only look for long-biased trades in ELON if this stock can manage to trigger a near-term breakout above $4.75 with volume. Look for a sustained move and close over $4.75 with volume that's near or greater than 161,811 shares. If we get that action soon, then ELON could quickly tag its 50-day moving average at $5.16 or its next major overhead resistance level at $5.48 in the near future. I would avoid any long trades in ELON as long as this stock is trading below $4.75.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV