Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE Amex: PTX), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that Cooper Collins, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 11 th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:40 a.m. EST. The conference will be held at The New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Company’s website, www.pernixtx.com, under “Webcasts and Presentation” on the investor relations section. The audio-recording of the presentation will be archived on the Company’s website for approximately 30 days following the conclusion of the presentation.
About Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc.
Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company primarily focused on the sales, marketing, and development of branded and generic pharmaceutical products. The Company manages a portfolio of branded and generic products and Theobromine, a non-codeine, cough suppressant product candidate in development. The Company’s branded products for the pediatrics market include CEDAX®, an antibiotic for middle ear infections, NATROBA™, a topical treatment for head lice marketed under an exclusive co-promotion agreement with ParaPRO, LLC, a family of prescription treatments for cough and cold (BROVEX®, ALDEX® and PEDIATEX®) and REZYST IM™, a probiotic blend to promote dietary management. The Company promotes its branded products through an established U.S. sales force. Pernix also markets generic products through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Macoven Pharmaceuticals. Founded in 1996, the Company is based in The Woodlands, TX.Additional information about Pernix is available on the Company’s website located at www.pernixtx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV