NEWTON, Mass., March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TripAdvisor®, the world's largest travel site*, today announced that it will be hosting a free master class event at the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City on Thursday, April 19, offering hotel industry professionals tested strategies for maintaining a positive online reputation and encouraging more direct bookings. Attendees will hear from TripAdvisor experts on best practices for reaching the site's 50 million unique monthly visitors*. The event also features esteemed guest speakers, including Hotel Consultant and Author Daniel Edward Craig and Matt Hildebrant, corporate director of Revenue & Marketing at Ayres Hotels of Southern California.
"With page views of L.A. accommodations on TripAdvisor up 48% since this time last year, it's a great time for hotel owners and managers to attend our master class and learn online marketing strategies that can help them win guests away from their competition," said Christine Petersen, president of TripAdvisor for Business. "Establishing and maintaining a positive online reputation is essential to a business' success and many L.A. properties are doing a good job satisfying customers, as 70% of those rated on TripAdvisor have a rating of 3.5 or higher out of a possible five. Our master class will help area hotel marketers turn traveler feedback into marketing opportunities."
"Reputation management is increasingly important for hoteliers and other accommodation owners," said Craig. "Those who engage with guests on TripAdvisor, post management responses and show they are listening and responding to feedback, are much more likely to generate bookings and foster repeat business."The events will cover a range of topics and offer opportunities for Q&A and site demonstrations. Areas of focus include:
- Enhancing your TripAdvisor listing
- Increasing direct booking traffic to your property site
- Enhancing your website with free TripAdvisor tools
- Maintaining a positive online reputation
- Responding to guest reviews on TripAdvisor
- Implementing strategies to help get more reviews on TripAdvisor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV