ONEIDA, N.Y., March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Michael R. Kallet, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oneida Financial Corp. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: ONFC), today announced that the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of twelve cents ($0.12) per share of the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable to stockholders of record as of April 10, 2012 and will be paid on April 24, 2012.
Oneida Financial Corp. reported total assets at December 31, 2011 of $663.7 million and stockholders' equity of $88.0 million. The Company's wholly owned subsidiaries include The Oneida Savings Bank, a New York State chartered FDIC insured stock savings bank; State Bank of Chittenango, a state chartered limited-purpose commercial bank; Bailey, Haskell & LaLonde Agency, an insurance and financial services company; Benefit Consulting Group, an employee benefits consulting and retirement plan administration firm; and Workplace Health Solutions, a risk management company specializing in workplace injury claims management. Oneida Savings Bank was established in 1866 and operates twelve full-service banking offices in Madison, Oneida and Onondaga counties.
SOURCE Oneida Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV