Employees in the military, medical and industrial fields know that their electronics take a lot of abuse from daily operation in the field. Dirt, heavy usage and careless handling can quickly wear down and damage expensive display screens, leading to work delays and added costs to replace equipment. To protect these fragile devices and increase their longevity, 3M is adding ARMR220 NC, a new screen protector for industrial electronic devices, to its trusted line of display enhancement and protection films. 3M ARMR220 NC provides a durable hard coat barrier when applied to the front surface of LCD displays, offering long-lasting protection to help reduce warranty and repair costs and downtime in the field.
- Near-color neutral anti-reflection and anti-glare properties reduce ambient light reflection and diffuse mirror-like reflections, allowing for improved readability.
- Durable, scratch and scuff resistant barrier film to protect devices from daily exposures in harsh environments.
- Display grade non-conductive coating technology protects electronic device screens against scratching and damage.
- Innovative stay-clean technology prevents dust and dirt from getting trapped along the edges of the film.
- Screen protectors maintain responsiveness of touch panel technology.
- Residue-free adhesive technology is easy to apply and remove on a wide variety of display screens.
- Available in several sizes through 3M resellers or custom sizes for large volume opportunities.
For More Information: www.3m.com/displayenhancement
About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 84,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter. 3M is a trademark of 3M Company © 3M 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts