Attorney Advertising--Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Swisher Hygiene Inc. (“Swisher” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: SWSH), concerning whether the company and certain of its officers and directors have violated federal securities laws.
Shares of SWISHER declined $0.29 per share, nearly 10%, to close on March 28, 2012, at $2.76 per share. The Company filed documents with the SEC announcing that it’s first, second and third quarter financial results for 2011 should no longer be relied upon and may have to be restated. Swisher's audit committee is still working on more precise numbers, but a ballpark estimate is that net losses would increase by about $3.6 million total for the first three quarters of 2011. The company indicated it was conducting a thorough review and it's possible more issues requiring adjustments could arise.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Swisher, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique.
Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on
behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and
other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the
firm’s expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation,
as well as securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV