Winland Electronics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: WEX) today reported sales of Proprietary Environmental Monitoring products of $771,000 for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2011, down $97,000, or 11.2 percent, from the $868,000 that the company reported in the comparable period in 2010. Net loss from the quarter totaled $94,000, or $0.03 per share, versus a loss of $1,900,000, or $0.50 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2010.
For the full-year, proprietary product sales totaled $3,444,000, up $127,000, or 4 percent, over 2010. Winland reported a net loss of $740,000, or $0.20 per basic and diluted share, versus a $3,532,000 net loss, or $0.96 per basic and diluted share, for fiscal 2010.
The full press release can be found on the company’s website at www.winland.com/news.
About Winland ElectronicsWinland Electronics, Inc. ( www.winland.com), is an industry leader of critical condition monitoring devices. Products including EnviroAlert, WaterBug, TempAlert, Vehicle Alert and more are designed in-house to monitor critical conditions for industries including health/medical, grocery/food service, commercial/industrial, as well as agriculture and residential. Proudly made in the USA, Winland products are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system and are available through distribution worldwide. Headquartered in Mankato, MN, Winland trades on the NYSE Amex Exchange under the symbol WEX.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV