Capital One (COF) was removed from the Top Picks live list at Citigroup. Valuation call, as the stock is up 35% year to date, Citigroup said. $66 price target.
Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) numbers were raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of DKS now seen reaching $57. Estimates were also increased, as the company is leveraged to higher consumer demand. Outperform rating.
Ford (F) was added to the Top Picks Live list at Citigroup. U.S. auto demand continues to improve, Citigroup said.
Fifth Third (FITB) was added to the Conviction Buy list at Nomura. Mortgage volume is improving and the Florida real estate market has likely bottomed, Nomura said.Joy Global (JOYG) are now seen reaching $78 at UBS. Estimates were also cut, as the coal market faces headwinds, UBS said. Neutral rating. Las Vegas Sands (LVS) numbers were increased at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Estimates were raised through 2013. Macau should continue to drive growth, BofA/Merrill Lynch said. Buy rating and new $65 price target. Monster Beverage (MNST) numbers boosted at UBS. Shares are now seen reaching $70. Estimates were also increased, given better pricing. Buy rating. Red Hat (RHT) estimates were increased at Morgan Stanley through 2014. Billings growth is accelerating, Morgan Stanley said. Equal-weight rating. Verint (VRNT) estimates, target were boosted at JPMorgan. Shares are now seen reaching $39.50, according to JP Morgan. Estimates were also increased, given the company's new guidance. Overweight rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV