- Sales decreased 16.8% from fourth quarter of 2010 to NIS 59.1 million ( US$ 15.5 million)
- Gross profit decreased 60.4% from fourth quarter of 2010 to NIS 7.5 million ( US$ 2.0 million), or 12.7% of sales
- Operating loss of NIS 4.1 million ( US$ 1.1 million) compared to operating income of NIS 6.2 million ( US$ 1.6 million) in the fourth quarter of 2010
- Net income decreased 65.4% from fourth quarter of 2010 to NIS 2.8 million ( US$ 0.7 million), or 4.7% of sales
- Net income attributed to the owners of the Company decreased 60.3% from fourth quarter of 2010 to NIS 2.9 million ( US$ 0.8 million), or 5.0% of sales
- Cash and securities balance of NIS 198.1 million ( US$ 51.8 million) as of December 31, 2011
G. Willi-Food Reports Q4 2011 Sales Down 16.8% From Q4 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.