- To elect five persons to the Board of Directors of the Company (the "Board"), each to serve until the next annual meeting of stockholders of the Company or until such person shall resign, be removed or otherwise leave office;
- To ratify the selection by the Audit Committee of Grant Thornton, the China member firm of Grant Thornton International (" Grant Thornton") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2012;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Sutor Technology Group Limited To Hold 2012 Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.