CHANGSHU, China, March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Sutor Technology Group Limited (the "Company" or "Sutor") (Nasdaq: SUTR), a leading provider of fine finished steel products used by steel fabricators and other applications in a variety of industries, today announced it will hold its annual meeting of shareholders at No.8 Huaye Road, Dongbang Industrial Park, Changshu, China 215534 at 11:00 a.m. (Beijing Time) on April 27, 2012.
At the annual meeting of shareholders, the following proposals will be submitted for shareholders' approval.
- To elect five persons to the Board of Directors of the Company (the "Board"), each to serve until the next annual meeting of stockholders of the Company or until such person shall resign, be removed or otherwise leave office;
- To ratify the selection by the Audit Committee of Grant Thornton, the China member firm of Grant Thornton International (" Grant Thornton") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2012;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Shareholders of record at the close of business on March 13, 2012 are entitled to attend and vote on all matters that properly come before the meeting. Further information can be found in the Company's proxy statement filed with the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission on March 14, 2012.
About Sutor Technology Group Limited
Sutor (Nasdaq: SUTR) is a leading China-based non-state-owned manufacturer and distributor of high-end fine finished steel products and welded steel pipes used by a variety of downstream applications. The Company utilizes a variety of in-house developed processes and technologies to convert steel manufactured by third parties into fine finished steel products, including hot-dip galvanized steel, pre-painted galvanized steel, acid-pickled steel, cold-rolled steel and welded steel pipe products. These products are used for household appliances, solar water heaters, automobiles, information technology, construction, and other applications. Currently Sutor has three operating subsidiaries located in two provinces with 12 major production lines capable of processing approximately 2 million metric tons of steel products annually. To learn more about the company, please visit http://www.sutorcn.com/en/index.php.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV