Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) (NASDAQ:UEIC), the global leader in wireless control technologies, today announced that it has received the “Mitsubishi Electric Digital Televisions Supplier of the Year Award” for the Mitsubishi Electric 2010 fiscal year (April 2010-March 2011). Ceremonies were held Friday, March 2 at the Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America facility in Irvine, California.
“We are proud to be honored with this prestigious recognition from Mitsubishi Electric Digital Televisions,” said Paul Arling, chairman and chief executive officer of UEI. “This award is testament to the commitment Universal Electronics has to meeting the highest expectations of our global customers.”
The Mitsubishi Electric Digital Televisions Supplier of the Year Award is based upon a rigorous Supplier Scorecard Program that monitors excellence in key performance categories. Universal Electronics Inc. averaged the highest of all global suppliers in the program with excellent performance in Quality, Delivery/ Flexibility/Service and Cost.
About Universal Electronics Inc.Founded in 1986, Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) is the global leader in wireless control technology for the connected home. UEI designs, develops, and delivers innovative solutions that enable consumers to control entertainment devices, digital media, and home systems. The company’s broad portfolio of patented technologies and database of infrared control software have been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies in the consumer electronics, subscription broadcast, and computing industries. UEI sells and licenses wireless control products through distributors and retailers under the One For All® brand name. More information is available at www.uei.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV