Aeterna Zentaris To Present At Needham Healthcare Conference In New York
QUÉBEC CITY, March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (NASDAQ: AEZS) (TSX: AEZ) (the "Company") today announced that its President and CEO, Juergen Engel, PhD, will be presenting a corporate overview at the 11 th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, April 4, 2012, at 1:20 pm (Eastern), in the Henry Room of the New York Palace Hotel, in New York City.
A live webcast of this slide presentation will be available on Aeterna Zentaris' website at www.aezsinc.com, in the Newsroom section. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the Company's website for a period of 90 days.
About Aeterna Zentaris Inc.
Aeterna Zentaris is a late-stage oncology drug development company
currently investigating potential treatments for various cancers
including colorectal, multiple myeloma, endometrial, ovarian, prostate
and bladder cancer. The Company's innovative approach of "personalized
medicine" means tailoring treatments to a patient's specific condition
and to unmet medical needs. Aeterna Zentaris' deep pipeline is drawn
from its proprietary discovery unit providing the Company with constant
and long-term access to state-of-the-art therapeutic options. For more
information please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV