GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE:SIX) today announced a new partnership with 20th Century Fox in support of the new comedy for the entire family, The Three Stooges: The Movie, in theaters April 13. Six Flags will host April Stooge Day on Sunday, April 1, 2012 at participating domestic Six Flags parks.
To kick-off the program, the Colossus roller coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Los Angeles has been renamed "Curly's Colossus." Additionally, the Stooges will promote funnel cakes, hamburgers, and cheese bread via digital menu boards and signage featuring the three characters at park food locations. Movie trailers will be shown on Six Flags TV and brand messaging will be promoted via digital signage, in-park radio, and advertising on sixflags.com.
On April Stooge Day, participating parks will host The Three Stooges look-alike contests providing guests a chance to win various prizes. As a special thrill for guests visiting Six Flags Magic Mountain, the first 500 Stooge look-alikes will be eligible for early ride time on Scream and Curly's Colossus, and each guest will receive a voucher to see the film after its release.
April Stooge Day participating markets and park locations include:
- Atlanta – Six Flags Over Georgia
- Dallas – Six Flags Over Texas
- Los Angeles – Six Flags Magic Mountain
- San Antonio – Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- San Francisco – Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Washington, DC/ Baltimore – Six Flags America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV