In 2011 PrimeEnergy Corporation participated in drilling 36 wells of which 35 wells were successfully completed. The Company also reduced debt by $23,300,000 and repurchased 100,184 shares of its common stock. As of March 20, the Company has 2,682,250 shares outstanding.
Today the Company announced the following audited results for the years ended December 31, 2011 and 2010:
|Basic Earnings per Common Share||$||1.75||$||0.94|
|Diluted Earnings per Common Share||$||1.38||$||0.75|
|Shares Used In Calculation Of:|
Total assets at December 31, 2011 were $184,812,000 compared to $208,160,000 at December 31, 2010. Proved reserves at December 31, 2011 were 8,853,000 barrels of oil and 53,396,000 thousand cubic feet (“Mcf”) of natural gas with 77% of these reserves developed compared to 7,885,000 barrels of oil and 53,346,000 Mcf of natural gas and 73% of these reserves developed at December 31, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV