- Assets under management 1 ("AUM") increased 12% to $920 million as of December 31, 2011, from $823 million as at December 31, 2010 compared to an industry decline of 0.3% over the same period
- $135 million in net sales of mutual funds for 2011
- Management and administration fee revenues increased 44% to $12.9 million for 2011, from $9.0 million in the prior year
- Operating EBITDA 2 improved by $2.1 million to $1.1 million ( $0.25 per share) for 2011, from negative $1.0 million (negative $0.22 per share) in the prior year
- In February 2012, subsequent to year end, NexGen listed its common shares on the TSX-V under the symbol NFX
NexGen Financial Corporation Announces Solid Asset Growth And 2011 Year-End Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.