The REIT is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on April 25. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of 67 cents a share on revenue of $181.84 million."We rate CLI Neutral as result of our less bullish stance on suburban office trends compared to other segments of the REIT space," JPMorgan analysts wrote in a Feb. 23 report. "That said, we believe the company's balance sheet is quite strong and its valuation is fairly cheap." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 6.3% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin increased from the previous year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 7.46% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $32.66. The stock closed Thursday at $28.79 and has risen 7.87% year to date. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV