NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Toronto Dominion Bank (TD), Raytheon (RTN), Rent-A-Center (RCII), Kimco Realty (KIM), CVB Financial (CVBF), Covidien (COV), Comcast (CMCSA) and Mack-Cali Realty (CLI).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
Toronto Dominion Bank
The bank reported on March 1 first-quarter earnings of 1.4 billion Canadian dollars, or C$1.87 a share, down from year-earlier earnings of 1.5 billion Canadian dollars, or C$1.75 a share."TD remains Outperform rated," BMO Capital Markets analysts wrote in a March 1 report. "Strong loan growth in both Canadian and U.S. retail banking highlights the strength of TD's business model. Given its momentum, U.S. earnings growth should accelerate next year after the impact of the Durbin amendment abates. The relative valuation on TD's shares should improve given the continued strength of its retail franchises. Member of Top 15 Large Cap, Income and Quantitative stock selections." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3.4% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's first-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was the previous year. In the first quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 6.1% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $97.01. The stock closed Thursday at $84.63 and has risen 13.13% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV