CRANFORD, N.J., March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. (NYSEAMEX Symbol: TOF) said today that there have been no material undisclosed developments which would account for the recent increase in the price of its common stock. The Company was notified today by the NYSE Amex of unusual trading activity in its stock. The NYSE Amex has asked the Company to respond by press release to the unusual activity. The Company's policy is not to comment on market rumors or speculation including unusual market activity.
TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. is principally involved in the development, production and marketing of TOFUTTI brand soy-based, dairy-free frozen desserts, soy-based dairy free cheese products and other soy-based, dairy-free food products. TOFUTTI products are sold in grocery stores, supermarkets, health and convenience stores throughout the United States and in approximately twenty-five other countries.
Some of the statements in this press release concerning the Company's future prospects are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Actual results may vary significantly based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to business conditions both domestic and international, competition, changes in product mix or distribution channels, resource constraints encountered in promoting and developing new products and other risk factors detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its annual report on Form 10-K.
SOURCE TOFUTTI BRANDS INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV