NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Friday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Thursday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Agilent Technologies (A), Quest Diagnostics (DGX), PNM Resources (PNM) and Thor Industries (THO).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The electronic measurement solutions company reported last month first-quarter earnings of $230 million, or 65 cents a share, up from year-earlier earnings of $193 million, or 54 cents."Management presented a consistent financial model, offered details of its business drivers, and unveiled some new methods it will deploy to achieve its high incremental margin targets," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a March 12 report. "Our Outperform rating is based on a view that management can drive higher margins by crosspollinating ideas from its electronics segment to its bio-analytics segment." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.9% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's first-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was a year earlier. Agilent Technologies is extremely liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 2.63, which shows the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the first quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 34.93% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $50.49.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV