- The Company intends to continue to draw upon its equity line of credit with Dutchess Opportunity Fund II, LP to infuse new working capital. In the last two months, the Company has drawn down $250,000 of the total line amount of $20 million. The Company may draw from this line as much as $500,000 during each five day stock trading period, however, in order to avoid undue pressure on the stock price, the Company is carefully managing the pace at which it draws down from this equity line of credit.
- The Company continues to test its electric power CSRV generators to ensure that it has resolved a previously reported problem with cracks in the lower engine heads. Based on this continued testing, management believes that the CSRV technology design engines and generators are ready for full production, which can commence upon raising sufficient additional working capital.
- The Company is working with a number of potential sources to secure such additional working capital, however, there can be no assurance that it can obtain access to such additional working capital to enter into production. This working capital is needed to procure inventory and components and to cover payrolls for factory workers.
- The Company is in initial discussions with three potential new customers that have expressed interest in purchasing and/or licensing CSRV technology products. Arrangement are currently being made to demonstrate the technology at the Company's facilities. There can be no assurance that these discussions will result in definitive agreements with these prospective customers in the near term, or at all.
Coates International, Ltd. Stockholders' Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.