Magic-Jack VocalTec (CALL) is a provider of carrier-class voice over Internet protocol and convergence solutions for fixed and wireless communication service providers. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $23.63 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 309,000Average Volume: 343,595 Volume % Change: 68% From a technical perspective, CALL is bouncing off of some pervious support at around $22.70 today with decent volume. This stock recently formed a near-term double bottom since buyers have stepped in to support the shares at $22.50 to $22.70 in the last few weeks. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as CALL doesn't trade back below those support levels with high-volume. If we can get a strong close on CALL today near its daily highs, then this stock has a great chance to make a run at $26 to $28.22 (recent high) in the very near future. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV