Nvidia (NVDA) is a provider of visual computing technologies and the inventor of the graphics processing unit. This stock is trading up 1.8% at $15.09 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 12.6 millionAverage Volume: 13.65 million Volume % Change: 71% Shares of NVDA are rising slightly higher today after JMP Securities raised its rating on the stock to market perform from market underperform. The firm said there is mounting evidence that margin and booking trends have bottomed for the company and are likely to improve rolling forward due to GPU and Tagra market share gains. >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, NVDA has started to challenge its 50-day moving average of $15.15 today with decent volume. Traders should only look for long-biased trades if NVDA can manage to close above that 50-day and near its daily highs with above average volume. Look for volume that's near or well above 13,645,100 shares. If we get that action, then NVDA could make a run at its recent high of $16.90. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV