OmniVision Technologies (OVTI) designs, develops and markets semiconductor image-sensor devices. The stock is trading up 1.5% at $19.83 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.5 millionAverage Volume: 2.5 million Volume % Change: 88% >>4 Chip Stocks Smart Money Is Buying From a technical perspective, OVTI is rising modestly today on decent volume. This move is quickly pushing OVTI into a gap zone from when the stock gapped down in late 2011 from around $26 to $16 on huge volume. Traders should now look for long-biased traders in OVTI as long as this stock can manage to close above $20 and near its daily highs. That $20 level is important because it sits right above the gap down day's high price. Shares of OVTI could continue to fill a large amount of that gap if the stock can continue to trend above $20. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV