KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR) today announced its participation in the following investor conference which will also be available via live audio webcast:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 New York Auto SummitEric Loughmiller, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Jonathan Peisner, Vice President and Treasurer, will speak on Wednesday, April 4 th at 4:30 pm EDT.
Webcasts of the presentation will be made available under the investor relations section of the company’s web site, www.karauctionservices.com.
About KAR Auction Services
KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR) is the holding company for ADESA, Inc., (“ADESA”), Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc., (“IAA”) and Automotive Finance Corporation (“AFC”). ADESA is a leading provider of wholesale used vehicle auctions with 69 North American locations and its subsidiary OPENLANE provides a leading Internet automotive auction platform. Insurance Auto Auctions is a leading salvage vehicle auction company with 160 sites across North America. Automotive Finance Corporation is a leading provider of floorplan financing to independent and franchise used vehicle dealers with 103 sites across North America. Together, KAR Auction Services provides a unique, comprehensive, end-to-end solution for our customers’ remarketing needs. Visit karauctionservices.com for additional information.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts