BANGALORE, India and FREMONT, California, March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Infosys Limited (NASDAQ: INFY), a world leader in consulting and information technology services, will announce results for its fourth quarter and year ending March 31, 2012 on Friday, April 13, 2012, Indian Standard Time (IST) (on the night of Thursday, April 12, 2012, US Eastern Time (ET)). The results will also be available on Infosys' website http://www.infosys.com.
Following the release, Infosys' CEO & Managing Director, Mr. S.D. Shibulal, Member of the Board & CFO, Mr. V. Balakrishnan, and other members of the senior management will comment on the company's performance.
There will be a common television address by Mr. S.D. Shibulal and Mr. V. Balakrishnan at 10:00 a.m. IST on business television channels, this will be followed by a detailed discussion on CNBC-TV 18 as part of its 'Boardroom' series from Bangalore at 10:15 a.m. IST on April 13, 2012 (this will not be telecast in the US). An archive of this event will be uploaded on http://www.infosys.com after 2:00 p.m. IST on April 13, 2012 (after 4:30 a.m. US ET on April 13, 2012).Financial results to mobile phone users in India Highlights of the results will be made available to mobile phone users in India through SMS. To access the highlights on SMS, type " R Infosys " ("R" space "Infosys") or " Results Infosys " ("Results" space "Infosys") and send it to 51818 (which is CNBC on your handset). Results on SMS will be available after 10:00 a.m. on Friday, April 13, 2012. Earnings call I
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV