Another Sign Oil Prices Don't Reflect Reality
Or much of that $30 premium is composed of investment and fund speculation, driven by commodity indices, exchange-traded funds and hedge funds. This speculation is hiking prices and punishing consumers at the gas pumps.
Or December 2015 Brent crude oil futures are the most undervalued investment ever seen and will make you a virtual fortune in less than three years, the kind you can retire on without worrying about your grandkids' grandkids' futures.
I have a lot of respect for oil analysts and their research, and I also don't think you should bet the farm on December 2015 futures.That leaves only one possibility.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV