SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass., March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Homeowners now have a new way to circulate stagnant indoor air while helping to eliminate odors. The new Honeywell with Febreze Freshness™ Cool & Refresh Fan combines two devices into one for home climate and aroma control. The fan provides both effective cooling and quiet operation, and uses Febreze® Set&Refresh® scent cartridges for whole room freshening.
"When you walk into a home, one of the first things that hits you is the smell, which can be a deal breaker if it's a housewarming party or open house. It's no wonder that Americans spend about $8 billion each year on home fragrances," said home expert and ABC's The Chew correspondent Evette Rios. "A recent national survey by Kaz Inc., the makers of Honeywell Fans, found that over two-thirds of Americans use fans and air fresheners to freshen the air in their home. The new Honeywell with Febreze Freshness fan gives the best of both worlds – continual odor elimination and air circulation."
Additional survey results include:
- 30% of American pet owners use a fan to keep pets cool
- 19% of women have used a fan to alleviate hot flashes
- 65% of Americans say that they get a better night's sleep with a fan, while 73% use one at night for white noise
- Fans are the number one device used to provide white noise while sleeping
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV