Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE Amex: SARA, the “Company”) announced today it will make a lunch presentation to the Houston-based Energy Prospectus Group on Monday, April 2, 2012. The Saratoga presentation, which will begin at 12:00 noon CDT on Monday, April 2, 2012, will be recorded and can be viewed in its entirety two hours after the presentation at www.energyprospectus.com.
The Energy Prospectus Group is a worldwide gathering of oil and gas industry professionals and investors allowing them to connect and exchange ideas. The group focuses on fundamental and technical analysis of oil and gas stocks and has a web site, www.energyprospectus.com, where members can exchange ideas through the forum and access corporate presentations and analysis.
About Saratoga Resources, Inc.
Saratoga Resources, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 32,185 gross/net acres, mostly held-by-production, currently located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana. For more information, go to our website at www.saratogaresources.com and sign up for regular updates by clicking on the Updates button.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV