TORONTO, March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Rubicon Minerals Corporation (TSX: RMX) (NYSE-AMEX: RBY) (" Rubicon") today announced that it has filed its Annual Information Form, audited Consolidated Financial Statements and related Management's Discussion and Analysis for the financial year ended December 31, 2011. Rubicon also confirms that its annual SEC filing under Form 40-F has been made and that copies of Rubicon's annual financials can be obtained at www.rubiconminerals.com or www.sedar.com or www.edgar.com.
Shareholders may request a hard copy of the complete annual financials free of charge upon request.
About Rubicon Minerals Corporation
Rubicon Minerals Corporation is an exploration and development company, focused on exploring and developing its high-grade gold discovery at its Phoenix Gold Project in Red Lake, Ontario. Rubicon controls over 100 square miles of prime exploration ground in the prolific Red Lake gold district of Ontario which hosts Goldcorp's high-grade, world class Red Lake Mine. Rubicon's shares are listed on the NYSE-AMEX (RBY) and the TSX (RMX) Exchanges and has traded on average, 1.7 million shares per day in 2011. Rubicon's shares are included in S&P/TSX Composite Index and Van Eck's Junior Gold Miners ETF.The Toronto Stock Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Rubicon Minerals Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV