MainSource Financial Group
Shares of MainSource Financial Group closed at $11.71 Tuesday, returning 33% year-to-date, following a 15% decline during 2011.
The shares trade for 10 times the consensus 2013 EPS estimate of $1.15. The consensus 2012 EPS estimate is $1.06.
The company recently announced that an informal regulatory agreement requiring minimum capital ratios had been lifted, and KBW analyst Christopher McGratty said on Wednesday that his firm had "learned of" MainSource's "ability to upstream $46mm of dividends [from its main banking subsidiary, MainSource Bank] to the parent company without seeking prior regulatory approval (up to $50mm with approval)."So, it would appear that MainSource's shareholders will avoid a dilution of their holdings as the company exits TARP. Following MainSource's TARP auction purchase or full repayment, McGratty does not expect the company to raise its quarterly dividend beyond its current level of a penny a share. McGratty rates MainSource "Market Perform," with an $11 price target, and estimates the company will earn $1.05 a share this year, followed by 2013 EPS of $1.25. Interested in more on MainSource Financial Group? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. -- Written by Philip van Doorn in Jupiter, Fla. To contact the writer, click here: Philip van Doorn. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/PhilipvanDoorn. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV