- Stephen Andrews . Mr. Andrews has over 25 years of global experience in the telecommunications and IT industry and significant business and management experience. Mr. Andrews is currently an independent Technology, Media & Telecommunications advisor and investor at AbbeyBarn Communications Limited. Previously, Mr. Andrews held a variety of executive positions at BT Group plc, a global communications services provider, including Group Managing Director of BT Mobility & Convergence and Managing Director of Strategy and Products at BT Retail, where he supervised approximately 500 employees and executives, President of the International Carrier and Networks Business of BT Global Services, and Director of European Alliances at BT Europe.
- James Budge . Mr. Budge has significant operational and financial expertise in the software and technology industry and is currently the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer of Rovi Corporation, a global provider of digital entertainment technology solutions. Previously, Mr. Budge served as the Chief Financial Officer of each of Trados, Inc., an enterprise management software provider, Sendmail, Inc., a secure email provider, and CrossWorlds Software, Inc., a provider of business infrastructure software.
- Doron Inbar . Mr. Inbar has extensive management, investment and financial expertise and is currently a Venture Partner at Carmel Ventures, an Israeli-based venture capital firm that invests primarily in early stage companies in the fields of Software, Communications, Semiconductors, Internet, Media, and Consumer Electronics. Previously, Mr. Inbar worked for over 22 years at ECI Telecom Ltd., a global telecom networking infrastructure provider, and held a variety of executive positions including, President and Chief Executive Officer and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Inbar currently serves on the board of directors of Alvarion Ltd.
- Richard N. Nottenburg, Ph.D. Dr. Nottenburg has extensive executive management, financial and transactional experience in the commercial wireless communications industry. Dr. Nottenburg currently serves as a member of the board of directors of Aeroflex Holding Corp. and PMC-Sierra, Inc. Dr. Nottenburg previously served as President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of Sonus Networks, Inc. and held a variety of executive positions at Motorola, Inc., including Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Technology Officer. While at Motorola, Dr. Nottenburg was responsible for shaping Motorola's overall corporate strategy. Dr. Nottenburg served on the Board of Directors of the Company from December 2006 to November 2011 and on the board of directors of Verint Systems, Inc. from July 2011 to November 2011.
Cadian Capital Management Nominates Four Director Candidates For Election To The Board Of Directors Of Comverse Technology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.