- ADP clients that utilize services beyond payroll in an HR BPO model (such as managed time and attendance, hosted Human Resources Information System and health and welfare benefits administration) can experience Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings of up to 40 percent versus in-house administration.
- Outsourcing payroll to ADP in the HR BPO model provides a lower average TCO of payroll than in-house processing.
- ADP's BPO model of payroll outsourcing provides the hidden benefit of reducing costs in the related areas of time and attendance and workforce administration.
- The longer a client has utilized ADP services, the lower the average TCO.
- ADP clients that have made internal changes to optimize the opportunities provided by outsourcing also experience the lowest average costs.
ADP's HR Business Process Outsourcing Clients Can Realize Cost Savings Of Up To 40 Percent
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.