ROSELAND, N.J., March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP®, a leading provider of business process outsourcing, payroll services, benefits administration and integrated computing solutions for vehicle dealers, today announced the findings of a study conducted by Sourcing Analytics, Inc., titled: The Hidden Benefits of Human Resource Business Process Outsourcing. According to the study, outsourcing to ADP in a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) model not only lowers a client's cost of payroll administration, but by driving change throughout the organization, also reduces the overall costs of Human Resource (HR) transactional processing, management and time and attendance reporting by as much as 40 percent.
Sourcing Analytics, Inc. surveyed ADP's largest US-based HR BPO clients (each respondent with over 1000 employees) on their experiences in outsourcing business processes including payroll, time and attendance, workforce administration, and health and welfare benefits administration to ADP. Among the key findings:
- ADP clients that utilize services beyond payroll in an HR BPO model (such as managed time and attendance, hosted Human Resources Information System and health and welfare benefits administration) can experience Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings of up to 40 percent versus in-house administration.
- Outsourcing payroll to ADP in the HR BPO model provides a lower average TCO of payroll than in-house processing.
- ADP's BPO model of payroll outsourcing provides the hidden benefit of reducing costs in the related areas of time and attendance and workforce administration.
- The longer a client has utilized ADP services, the lower the average TCO.
- ADP clients that have made internal changes to optimize the opportunities provided by outsourcing also experience the lowest average costs.
The study concluded that organizations using in-house, premise-based or hosted software solutions spend an average of 51 percent more on administering payroll, workforce administration, time and attendance, and health and welfare benefits than organizations that outsource those services to ADP.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV