ALBANY, N.Y., March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AMRI (NASDAQ: AMRI) announced today that AMRI Senior Vice President, Administration and Chief Financial Officer Mark T. Frost will present at the Needham Healthcare conference on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 9:20 a.m. ET.
An audio webcast of the corporate presentation will be available to investors and interested parties by accessing the company's website at www.amriglobal.com. This webcast will be archived for 90 days following the live presentation.
Albany Molecular Research, Inc. (AMRI) is a global contract research and manufacturing organization with more than twenty years experience providing customers fully integrated drug discovery, development, and manufacturing services. AMRI supplies a broad range of services and technologies that support the discovery and development of pharmaceutical products and the manufacturing of API and drug product for existing and experimental new drugs. With locations in the United States, Europe, and Asia, AMRI maintains geographic proximity and flexible cost models. AMRI has also historically leveraged its drug-discovery expertise to execute on several internal drug discovery programs, which have progressed to the development candidate stage and in some cases into Phase I clinical development. AMRI has successfully partnered certain programs and is actively seeking to out-license its remaining programs to strategic partners for further development.SOURCE AMRI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV