Worthington Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WOR) will hold its quarterly earnings conference call on Thursday, March 29, 2012, at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The company will discuss its third quarter results, which will be released earlier that same day.
A live audio webcast will be available at www.WorthingtonIndustries.com and will be archived for one year. A call replay will be available for those parties who are unable to participate.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Financial and can be accessed at Worthington Industries’ website at www.WorthingtonIndustries.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.Earnings.com, Thomson’s individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.StreetEvents.com), a password-protected event management site.Worthington Industries is a leading diversified metals manufacturing company with 2011 fiscal year sales of $2.4 billion. The Columbus, Ohio based company is North America’s premier value-added steel processor and a leader in manufactured pressure cylinders, such as propane, oxygen and helium tanks, hand torches, refrigerant and industrial cylinders, camping cylinders, scuba tanks, and compressed natural gas storage cylinders; custom-engineered open and enclosed cabs and operator stations for heavy mobile equipment; framing systems and stairs for mid-rise buildings; steel pallets and racks; and through joint ventures, suspension grid systems for concealed and lay-in panel ceilings, current and past model automotive service stampings; laser welded blanks, and light gauge steel framing for commercial and residential construction. Worthington employs more than 9,500 people and operates 79 facilities in 12 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV