LAS VEGAS, March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Security Conference West -- Novatel Wireless, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless solutions, today announces readiness of its machine-to-machine (M2M) CDMA2000 1X module, the Enabler® HS 3001 supporting CDMA 800 and 1900 MHz. The module is available for testing and evaluation.
Continuing the proven design of the Enfora Enabler series, the Enabler HS 3001 low power platform delivers small size and industry-leading performance, reliable connectivity, and device intelligence needed for today's demanding M2M applications. The Enabler HS 3001 is ideal for markets such as security, alarm, telemetry, asset tracking, POS, mHealth, AVL and AMI/AMR looking for high reliability and a future-proof design.
"We are excited to announce availability of functional samples of our industry leading CDMA2000 1X module at ISC West. Our proven embedded module design for GSM/GPRS has been serving the security market for years and is widely acknowledged for its high reliability and industry leading form factor. With support for CDMA2000 1X we look forward to serving new security applications," says Joe Peterson, VP of Worldwide Sales, Embedded M2M modules, Novatel Wireless.The platforms are fully compatible with the N4A Communications and Management Software (CMS) platform. The robust CMS solution allows device provisioning, monitoring, and remote configuration from anywhere in the world. The flexible, modular architecture delivers simpler, faster development and deployment of applications, keeping enterprises connected to business-critical data anywhere, anytime with the following benefits:
- A common 100-pin connector form factor available across multiple technologies
- Support of essential features:
- Packet Data TCP/IP and UDP/IP software stack with Packet Assembler Disassembler
- Common footprint across all our modules
- Dimensions: 28 x 25 x 4.5 mm
- FOTA enabled
- Board-to-board RF electrical interface
- Supports UART and USB interfaces.
- Optional Integration with CMS solution for quick development and deployment
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV