PORTLAND, Ore., March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RENTRAK CORPORATION (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, today announced an expanded StationView Essentials contract with Nexstar Broadcasting (NASDAQ: NXST) adding TV ratings measurement for KOLR (CBS) in Springfield, Missouri as well as two independent stations KOZL in Springfield, Illinois and WFFT in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Rentrak continues to provide Nexstar with its leading census-based TV ratings currency for WROC (CBS) and WUHF (FOX) in Rochester, New York as well as WHAG (NBC) in Hagerstown/ Washington, D.C.
"Rentrak is very pleased to expand our partnership with Nexstar into Springfield and Ft. Wayne," said Steven Walsh, Senior Vice President of Local Market Television at Rentrak. "Nexstar was an early adopter of Rentrak in Rochester and Washington/ Hagerstown in 2010, and their success with our services has laid a solid foundation for bringing similar results in other markets."
As the census-based television ratings currency, Rentrak provides daily measurement of all TV viewing in all 210 media markets nationwide and is the only fully-integrated system of detailed satellite, telco and cable TV viewing data commercially available that incorporates information from over 19 million televisions.
About Rentrak Corporation Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) is a global digital media measurement and research company, serving the most recognizable companies in the entertainment industry. With a reach across numerous platforms including box office, multi-screen television and home video, Rentrak has developed more efficient metrics to be used as database currencies for the evaluation and selling of media. Rentrak is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with additional U.S. and international offices. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV