LONDON, March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Extending the productive life of mature fields is crucial to ensuring that your assets can be maximised and yield the greatest lifetime return. Sergey Fokin , Geosciences Data & Information Systems Manager at Total E&P Russia will be participating at the E&P Tech: Data Management and Information Access Forum in Aberdeen taking place on 19 - 22 June 2012. He will be giving a presentation on Thursday 21 June 2012 on the " Role of Information and Data Management in Extending the Life of Ageing Fields: A Case Study Based on Data Management Procedure and Data-Flows Implemented for Total ' s Assets in Russia on the Kharyaga Fields " . His presentation will cover:
- How to get more barrels from your data?
- Implementation of data-flows to improve data quality and decrease the uncertainty
- Linking your data sets (reservoir and subsurface) across the entire production system
- Fit-for-purpose approaches while implementing data management tools
The unparalleled faculty of senior experts at the Forum will be showcasing their best-in-class practices, bringing their unique and invaluable insights.
The 2012 faculty includes:
- Paul Nolan , Representative, OGP Geomatics Committee, will be giving " An Update on the Geospatial Integrity of Geoscience Software (GIGS) " on Wednesday 20 June 2012
- Jill Lewis , Chairman, Technical Standards Committee, Society of Exploration Geophysicists, will be providing " An Insight In to the Geophysical Exchange Formats " in Stream A - Information and Data Management on Thursday 21June 2012
- Joel Langill , Chief Security Officer, SCADAhacker, will be carrying out a " Live SCADA Hacking Demonstration" in Stream B - Information Security on Thursday 21 June 2012