March 28, 2012
Extending the productive life of mature fields is crucial to ensuring that your assets can be maximised and yield the greatest lifetime return.
, Geosciences Data & Information Systems Manager at
Total E&P Russia
will be participating at the
E&P Tech: Data Management and Information Access Forum
taking place on 19 -
22 June 2012
. He will be giving a presentation on Thursday
21 June 2012
Role of Information and Data Management in Extending the Life of Ageing Fields: A Case Study Based on Data Management Procedure and Data-Flows Implemented for Total
s Assets in Russia on the Kharyaga Fields
His presentation will cover:
- How to get more barrels from your data?
- Implementation of data-flows to improve data quality and decrease the uncertainty
- Linking your data sets (reservoir and subsurface) across the entire production system
- Fit-for-purpose approaches while implementing data management tools
The unparalleled faculty of senior experts at the Forum will be showcasing their best-in-class practices, bringing their unique and invaluable insights.
The 2012 faculty includes:
- Paul Nolan , Representative, OGP Geomatics Committee, will be giving " An Update on the Geospatial Integrity of Geoscience Software (GIGS) " on Wednesday 20 June 2012
- Jill Lewis , Chairman, Technical Standards Committee, Society of Exploration Geophysicists, will be providing " An Insight In to the Geophysical Exchange Formats " in Stream A - Information and Data Management on Thursday 21June 2012
- Joel Langill , Chief Security Officer, SCADAhacker, will be carrying out a " Live SCADA Hacking Demonstration" in Stream B - Information Security on Thursday 21 June 2012
For a full list of speakers and details of the conference, please visit the event website:
The Forum delegation is growing rapidly - don't miss out on your opportunity to participate in this leading event on information and data management strategies, where you will meet, learn from, and do business with the key players in this market. The earlybird discount that will
save you up to £298
, so book now!
Call +44(0)203-615-2877 to reserve your place today!