Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (TBBK)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- BANCORP INC has improved earnings per share by 25.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, BANCORP INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.29 versus -$0.03 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.59 versus $0.29).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 61.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.04 million to $3.29 million.
- The gross profit margin for BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.30%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.40% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 154.53% to $7.21 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BANCORP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 91.55%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts