- Earnings per share was $1.18 on a non-GAAP basis, which exceeded the Company’s guidance and the consensus estimate and represents an increase of 27% over the prior year’s fourth quarter non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.93.
- GAAP earnings per share was $1.11, which exceeded the Company’s guidance and represents an increase of 54% as compared to the prior year’s fourth quarter GAAP earnings per share of $0.72.
- Revenue increased 10% to $1.533 billion over the prior year’s fourth quarter. The revenue increase of $134.7 million is attributable to the net effect of (i) an increase of $111.2 million, or 16%, in the Company’s Tommy Hilfiger business; (ii) an increase of $29.5 million, or 12%, in the Company’s Calvin Klein business; and (iii) a decrease of $6.0 million, or 1%, in the Company’s Heritage Brands business.
- Earnings before interest and taxes on a non-GAAP basis of $128.4 million was relatively flat to the prior year’s fourth quarter, as the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein revenue increases noted above were offset by a decrease in the Heritage Brands business due to a reduction in gross margin rates resulting from the impact of product cost increases.
- GAAP earnings before interest and taxes improved to $108.9 million from $91.8 million in the prior year’s fourth quarter, primarily due to the impact of reduced integration and restructuring charges.
PVH Corp. Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results And Raises 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.