Standard Register (NYSE:SR), a leading provider of critical communications management solutions, today introduced two new marketing solutions – Digital Direct Marketing and Local Marketing, which provide customers even more flexibility, control and security when launching and managing national direct and sales channel focused marketing activities.
“For many companies, managing and executing their branded messages across various sales and marketing organizations can be a challenging and expensive endeavor. Marketers are being asked to show return on investment for every campaign, and are contending with a growing number of options that can be used to communicate with an ever more fragmented and localized audience,” said Jeff Allen, Director, Marketing, Commercial Markets. “These new solutions help ensure content is relevant and consistent across all sales and marketing channels while helping balance the corporate need to protect the brand and obtain measurable results with the local market rep’s desire for flexibility and customized content. Some of the most recognized brands in the world are using Standard Register to help sequence, execute, and measure the results of their national and local marketing campaigns, with spectacular results.”
Digital Direct Marketing assists companies in managing and executing targeted, cross-media campaigns that advance their reputation, create sales leads, grow revenue and build customer insight. It can integrate customer touchpoints, including Web, mobile phones, email, direct mail and traditional mass media, to allow companies to deliver targeted, personalized communications that attract, retain and grow their customer base.
Local Marketing can give companies the control and flexibility they need to maintain brand consistency across sales channels while enabling local users to create and deliver personalized communications and sales and marketing collateral. The solution also provides marketers with the peace of mind that their brand standards will be maintained throughout their sales and distribution networks.Both the Digital Direct and Local Marketing Solutions utilize the company’s existing SMARTworks ® Enterprise Marketing Management platform, which is a cloud-based technology framework that enables asset management, workflow configuration, financial settlement, and user management in the industry’s most secure, scalable environment. Standard Register recently introduced new features and capabilities for SMARTworks. These include:
- Salesforce.com integration that provides seamless integration between the leading CRM platform, and Standard Register’s Local and Digital Direct Marketing solutions
- Secure Email marketing capabilities that enable marketers to place brand and message-controlled email templates into the sales channel, while allowing end users to personalize and execute email campaigns in their local markets
- On-Demand Publishing enhancements that allow marketers, sales trainers and product managers the ability to create and publish branded documentation, product literature, and Point of Sale materials such as posters and banners
- Nonpublic Personal Information (NPI) identification that allows users who are publishing files containing nonpublic personal information, to flag orders and assist in ensuring that their contents are managed through the company’s secure digital production network
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts