Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Fortune Industries, Inc. (“Fortune” or “the Company”) (AMEX: FFI), concerning the proposed sale of the Company to its management in a going-private transaction.
Shareholders owning up to 500 shares will receive $0.61 per share in cash. Shareholders owning more than 500 shares will have their shares converted to shares of the surviving company on a one-to-one basis. The surviving private company will not file reports with the SEC, and there will be no public market for its shares.
The investigation focuses on the potential unfairness of the consideration to Fortune’s shareholders, the process by which the Company’s Board of Directors considered the transaction, and potential conflicts of interests among Fortune’s Board members.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Fortune shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson's Washington, D.C. offices at (877) 337-1050 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-lead counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers. To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our website at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV