BOULDER, Colo., March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rally ® today announced that its next Agile Portfolio Management Forum will be held in London on 30 March 2012. Join Rally's experts and featured Gartner Research Director David Norton to find out how leaders are successfully using Agile and Lean practices to align development work and strategic business plans to steer product portfolios in the most profitable direction.
"Agile practices continue to gain presence in the market as organizations seek consistency, governance and reduced costs. Agile techniques most easily can be positioned and adopted for lightweight project management and development-focused tasks," Gartner Research wrote in the report "Market Trends: Application Development Software, Worldwide, 2011-2015," 9 September 2011. "Increased frequency of change requests and a need to improve time to market are main drivers for agile adoption globally."
- David Norton, Research Director, Application Development and Architecture, Gartner Research
- Kevin Ryan, Agile Practices Consultant
- Todd Olson, Vice President, Products, Rally Software
- Karl Scotland, Certified ScrumMaster and Agile Coach, Rally Software
What: London Agile Portfolio Management ForumWhere: Andaz Liverpool Street, 40 Liverpool Street, London When: 30 March 2012 from 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM GMT Why: Learn how to align development teams and business strategy with Agile and Lean Share the event with your social networks:
- LinkedIn - Share the event
- Rally's Agile Blog - Read the latest news and share your thoughts about the line-up of speakers and the future of portfolio management
- Twitter – Follow @RallySoftware to keep tabs on the event with the #AgileNewLevel hashtag