Rally Software Takes Agile To A Whole New Level In London
BOULDER, Colo., March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rally ® today announced that its next Agile Portfolio Management Forum will be held in London on 30 March 2012. Join Rally's experts and featured Gartner Research Director David Norton to find out how leaders are successfully using Agile and Lean practices to align development work and strategic business plans to steer product portfolios in the most profitable direction.
"Agile practices continue to gain presence in the market as organizations seek consistency, governance and reduced costs. Agile techniques most easily can be positioned and adopted for lightweight project management and development-focused tasks," Gartner Research wrote in the report "Market Trends: Application Development Software, Worldwide, 2011-2015," 9 September 2011. "Increased frequency of change requests and a need to improve time to market are main drivers for agile adoption globally."
- David Norton, Research Director, Application Development and Architecture, Gartner Research
- Kevin Ryan, Agile Practices Consultant
- Todd Olson, Vice President, Products, Rally Software
- Karl Scotland, Certified ScrumMaster and Agile Coach, Rally Software
What: London Agile Portfolio Management ForumWhere: Andaz Liverpool Street, 40 Liverpool Street, London When: 30 March 2012 from 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM GMT Why: Learn how to align development teams and business strategy with Agile and Lean Share the event with your social networks:
- LinkedIn - Share the event
- Rally's Agile Blog - Read the latest news and share your thoughts about the line-up of speakers and the future of portfolio management
- Twitter – Follow @RallySoftware to keep tabs on the event with the #AgileNewLevel hashtag
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV