Avalon Rare Metals
Avalon Rare Metals (AVL) is a Canada-based mineral exploration and development company. Avalon's primary focus is on rare metals and minerals, including tin, lithium, tantalum, niobium, cesium, indium, gallium, zirconium and calcium feldspar. This stock is trading up 3.7% to $3.07 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.98-$3.1652-Week Range: $2.29-$10.11 Volume: 1.9 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.3 million From a technical perspective, AVL has started to flirt with a breakout trade since the stock briefly traded above some near-term overhead resistance at $3.13 with huge volume. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades as long as AVL is trending above $3.13, and if it can manage to close near its daily highs. If we get that action today, then look for AVL to re-test its next significant overhead resistance level at $3.48 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV