E Commerce China Dangdang
E Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) is a business-to-consumer (B2C), e-commerce Company in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 8.8% to $8.12 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.67-$8.1852-Week Range: $4.11-$26.40 Volume: 4.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.7 million Shares of DANG are soaring today after Oppenheimer upgraded the stock from perform to outperform with a $9.50 price target citing valuation and signs of improvement in China's e-commerce space. From a technical perspective, DANG is gapping up big today on monster volume, and this stock is triggering a near-term breakout above $8.03. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades as long as DAN is trending above $8.03 with strong upside volume flows. If we can get a strong close on DANG today near its daily highs, then this stock should be well on its way to re-test its next significant overhead resistance level at $8.55. Any future breakout over $8.55 should be considered very bullish since the next overhead resistance levels won't come into play until $10.70.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV