pSivida (PSDV) develops drug delivery products that are administered by implantation, injection or insertion. This stock is trading up 24% to $2.27 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.96-$2.2952-Week Range: $1.02-$5.23 Volume: 325,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 89,142 From a technical perspective, PSDV is gapping up strong today on heavy volume, and the stock is breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.91 to $2.21. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades as long as PSDV can close above $2.21 and near its daily highs today. If we get that action, then look for this stock to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance level of $2.85 in the near future. Any future breakout over $2.85 and its 200-day moving average of $2.99 should then set this stock up for big upside since there's little overhead resistance until around $3.75.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV