Xoma (XOMA) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and manufacture of therapeutic antibodies designed to treat autoimmune, infectious, inflammatory and oncological diseases. This stock is trading up 16% at $2.77 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.40-$2.8652-Week Range: $1.04-$3.49 Volume: 2.4 million Three-Month Average Volume: 703,705 From a technical perspective, XOMA is soaring higher today and triggering a near-term breakout trade on this move above $2.49 with heavy volume. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades as long as XOMA is trending above $2.49 with strong volume flows. If we can get a strong close on XOMA today near its daily highs, then this stock has a great chance to tag its next significant overhead resistance levels at $3.12 to $3.48 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV