- Bright Colors: This season's color palette mirrors kids' vibrant, energetic personalities with a rainbow of bright, saturated colors. Girls can show off their sunny side with the Floral Woven Side-tie Skort's ($35) cheerful combination of pink, tangerine and lime. The Short Sleeve Tiered Polo Dress ($39) is sweet in dragonfruit or glacier blue dots. Boys will be anything but boring in a Long Sleeve Plaid Shirt ($29) or Short Sleeve Mesh Polo ($19) in a spectrum of colors including Phipps orange or sail blue. Designed with quality, comfort and style in mind, the boys' Mesh Polo features a slightly longer and slimmer fit, which looks good tucked in or not, and a tad shorter sleeves with a more open armhole for added comfort boys will appreciate.
- Nautical: Kids step out in style in this season's hottest nautical-inspired fashions. The girls' Short-sleeve Full Gathered Dress ($35) is a showstopper with cap sleeves and a circle skirt in a bold chain-link print. The Long-sleeve Pocket Sailor Dress ($39) is an instant classic with its clean lines and classic striped pattern. For boys, the Short Sleeve Stripe Mesh Polo ($25) and Mainstay Boat Shoes are a versatile pairing for backyard barbeques or Sunday brunch.
- Seersucker: Seersucker's characteristic crinkle makes it a great choice for kids. The fabric's weave allows air to circulate and keeps kids cool. Its relaxed, lived-in look lets parents skip the ironing. Dapper boys will be picture-perfect in the Washed Seersucker Blazer ($65) paired with the Seersucker Pants ($35) or Cadet Shorts ($29). The girl's Woven Jumper ($35) is classic in sail blue or fresh in clear pink.
- Chambray: This classic, workwear fabric is soft and durable – a perfect combination for kids. Look for updated, tailored styles that take this everyday fabric to the next level. The boys' Long Sleeve Chambray Shirt ($29) looks smart under a Washed Chino Blazer ($65), constructed with rugged twill for durability and washed down for softness. For girls, the Strappy Pintuck Woven Dress ($35) layers perfectly under a Washed Cotton Jean Jacket ($39) for cool evenings.
- Accessories: An ordinary look becomes extraordinary with the right accessories. The girls' Print Mix Gauze Scarf ($15), Tulle Flower Head Band ($15) and Hair Clips ( $9 - $15) add a pop of personality to any outfit. Boys will be dressed to the nines with Ties and Bow Ties ($19) in madras, chambray or the snappy crab motif. Top it off with a Straw Fedora ($25) for boys or girls or the girls' Bucket Hat ($19) in eyelet, seersucker and chambray.
Lands' End Kids Offers Head-to-Toe Outfitting For Spring Occasions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts